Sunday, July 27, 2008

St Joseph Aquatic Center today!


We went to the St Joseph aquatic center today for a double birthday of Shirley's niece and nephew today for 4 hours! I think we have had enough sun the last 2 days to last a week. The humidity is high here so you just drown in your own sweat. The kids are getting worn out - friday they asked grandma if they could just stay home for a day. We even offered to take them out to a restaurant with video games and they said NO! Can you believe they stayed home and read books and played with water guns and rested. Yesterday we went sailing again and pulled Austin on the inner tube, he loved it! Braden wasn't going to do it but I knew he would regret it so I convinced him to do it and he loved it too! I have been throwing these slide shows together quick on my dads computer and I noticed I have a lot of spelling errors and spacing- I promise I can spell and if there are words together I blame the keyboard- you have to push down harder or it skips my letters and spaces. We are hoping to be home soon unless the kids decide to stay here forever because there is so much to do here. I just wanted to remind everyone BREAKING DAWN is out this week! For all you twilighters who have been waiting like me I'll see you at the bookstore on Saturday!

1 comment:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

A few of us girls here are going to dinner Friday to discuss the books. The girl who is putting it together is having a contest. She giving us a test to see who can guess the outcome of book 4. Whoever is closest will get a prize. Then at midnight we are walking over to Barnes and Noble to pick up our copy of #4. I told her how you were going to the concert in LA and she is so mad. She wanted to go but she has a family reunion at the same time. She was trying to find out how to get out of it. She is so addicted. She rented a movie just because it had a movie trailer for Twilight the movie. We are all going crazy waiting. We will be going to the midnight showing as well. Too bad we don't live closer we could all go together.