Saturday, July 5, 2008
The fourth of July with family!
So my friend Brandy told me how to do these cool slide shows. They were a fun way to show our family pictures from the fourth of July. We started the day with Chad's sister Tristin and her family at the parade. I had to show a couple of pictures from the parade because only in the country would you see a cowboy riding a bison. The bison did not look too happy! We also had the General Lee and tons of pretty rodeo queens, which London loves to see. She also went nuts for the cheerleaders. Austin could have cared less about the parade he said he'd rather be reading a book at home- he is a grumpy pre-teen what can I say. Braden was practicing his football moves on little kids trying to get to the candy before him. He does not mess around when it comes to candy! After the parade we went over to the park for pony rides and the kids went down the blow up slide at least 30 times! Later in the day we went to my sister Cami's for a barbeque with our family and her husbands family. For those of you who have known me for a while you might recognize Michael and Tiffany, they were our foster brother and sister. They lived with us when we were all growing up and now they have kids of their own. Michael's daughter is beautiful! Tiffany's little baby was only about 6 months old and really didn't like the wind we had yesterday. She is married now and stays at home with their adorable baby- I always knew she would be a good mom because she was always taking care of her brother and sister. While we were waiting for fireworks on our deck later in the night Chad started a poker game with Matt, Lewis, and Robyn. I think overall Lewis was the big winner of the night. I just hung out with Robyn's baby Journey- she has dark hair and blue eyes! Her parents better watch out! Overall a great holiday hope you all had a great day with your families too! Happy Fourth of July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Cute pics! You will have to show me how to do a slideshow. It looks like the parade was such a blast. Sorry we missed it. Trent really wanted to go but I told him no. HA HA. See ya!!
Cute pics! Your will have to show me how to do a slideshow. It looks like the parade was such a blast. Sorry we missed it. Trent really wanted to go but I said no. HA HA! See Ya!
Post a Comment