Sunday, July 20, 2008
Sailing with Grandpa and Grandma
Initially London and Braden were a little scared of the sail boat because it tips to each side but once Grandma turned the motor on and put the sails down they were fine. Austin was soaking everything in on the boat and loved every minute! We anchored in a cove and went swimming and I know my husband won't believe I got in because I worry about fish sucking on me but I did! There is only 2 photos because of course the photographer was in the water. Londonsays I don't have enough pictures of her in the water but she wants Dad to know she went in also! Missing Dad but having a ball!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Hey Candice! I'm tagging you. Just go to my blog and copy and paste and then change the answers. You can do it when you get home or whenever. It looks like you are having a ball. C-ya later!!
Post a Comment