So we have been trying to get London excited to take her training wheels off but she has been a little resistant to say the least. So we told her today was the day! She was hysterical the whole time! Don't let the pictures fool ya - she is crying the whole time and then she gave up and went and sat on the stairs. My daughter is going to be a teenager before she learns to ride without training wheels! The picture of Austin is him passed out because I have been trying to run with him and Braden to get ready for the fall season of football and soccer. We have only been running a mile and he is still dead! Me and Braden beat him by 5 minutes, but just so he doesn't look bad Chad ran today and finished just as slow and he stopped a couple of times. He said he was staying back to motivate Austin. Ya, okay! Hopefully by next week we will be going longer and faster.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
BIG day for London!
So we have been trying to get London excited to take her training wheels off but she has been a little resistant to say the least. So we told her today was the day! She was hysterical the whole time! Don't let the pictures fool ya - she is crying the whole time and then she gave up and went and sat on the stairs. My daughter is going to be a teenager before she learns to ride without training wheels! The picture of Austin is him passed out because I have been trying to run with him and Braden to get ready for the fall season of football and soccer. We have only been running a mile and he is still dead! Me and Braden beat him by 5 minutes, but just so he doesn't look bad Chad ran today and finished just as slow and he stopped a couple of times. He said he was staying back to motivate Austin. Ya, okay! Hopefully by next week we will be going longer and faster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Ava will be the same way. She is such a princess and scared of everything. It took her a year just to get on her bike. I love the videos you did. HOLY CRAP. Michael and Tiffany! They look so great. How old are they now? I remember them when they were so little! Do they come around a lot? You and your sisters and mom look great too. I think these are the first pics I have seen of all of you. You all look the same. All young and cute. I wish I was there. Oh wait..I will be in about 5 weeks! We need to for sure plan some stuff!
THAT IS SO FUNNY! IM SURE IT WAS A WHOLE LOT OF DRAMA! HOW CUTE!
how funny! girls are such drama!
how funny! girls are such drama!
lol how funny! I bet there was some drama there! Girls are all about DRAMA!
Post a Comment