Sunday, July 13, 2008
Real Soccer game with a bunch of CRAZY boys!
As you might know by now Chad is coaching Austin's comp soccer team and UYSA gave the team tickets to the Real game last night. Chad and my boys have been to the games before but it was my first time. The game was great but it was a little stressful because we picked up boys at almost every train station. Chad had to keep telling me to calm down- you know men they don't worry about things like kids getting left behind at a train station by themselves. Once we got all the boys picked up on the train I had a blast! Chad was getting a little irritated with misbehaving 11 and 12 year old boys but my seat was up further by my neighbors so I was just enjoying the game. Security even had to tell the boys to settle down! Real won 2 to 0 against Columbus Crew and I was told they are now in first place. PRETTY COOL!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment