Friday, July 18, 2008

Not a day over 25!


London says; Daddy I know you miss me but I love it here it is so fun! Maybe I will come back someday soon.
Austin;Sorry we couldn't be there. I didn't have time to get you a present but I'll make it up to you when I get home. Happy Birthday!
Braden;Sorry we aren't there - hope you have a good day
Love of your life; Ready for the next 13 years together? Hope this birthday doesn't slow you down. Otherwise you might have to run to keep up with your MUCH younger wife. HA!

1 comment:

mtbuttars said...

Hey guys! It looks like you guys are having fun. We went to Tristin's and had pizza and brownies for Chad's birthday. He seemed to be in good spirits for turning into an old man!! Hee Hee. j/k. Anyway, hope you keep having fun. Thanks for letting us borrow your toys for the week. C-Ya Soon.