Monday, October 6, 2008

A Celebration!

We went out to celebrate-- Chad's Mom had her last chemo treatment Thursday and her pnemonia is gone. She still has to have some tests but we are hopeful that she can now start to recover from all the treatments! Sometimes I think the cure is worse than the disease!

This morning I asked London {she's 5} if she had made her bed, she started whining and saying she didn't know how to make her bed. Let me just say she has made her bed plenty of times and she does know how! Anyway she was whining so I told her if I made her bed she had to pay me a dollar- she started to smile and said okay I'll go get you a dollar! She is such a diva! After about 5 minutes she came back and said she tricked me she didn't need to give me a dollar because she had made her bed.

Braden had his first week off of football and had a little withdrawal.

Austin's 6th grade is doing a play- Alice and Wonderland. So they had parents volunteer to help with costumes and scenery. I don't know what I was thinking I volunteered to make the card costumes because they looked easy, but I have to make 7. Then they needed trees, I was thinking Chad can build trees and my mom can paint them it won't be bad. Chad is going to kill me! We spent all weekend buying stuff to make trees and costumes. I don't know what I was thinking.

2 comments:

The Petersen's said...

It sounds like you have been busy! congrats to your mother in law that is really cool she is done with her treaments! And p.s if you need any help with the costumes and tree's I would love to help!

Unknown said...

Hey! This is the first time I've seen your blog! Eric asked me what was going on with you the other day and I was like "I don't know!" Then he said, "Don't you check their blog?" And of course I was like, "They have a blog?!" So now I am checking it! Good luck with those costumes.