As promised here are pictures of my card costumes and the trees my mom and Chad made. London and I went to the dress rehearsal this morning and I was in awe of all the colorful costumes. There must be some talented parents at our school because they were all made by either parents or grandparents. For a first performance the kids did GREAT! Austin is smack dab in the middle of the stage- he seemed a little nervous but he did smile when he saw me and London in the audience. The final performance is tomorrow and I am sure all the parents will be entertained.
Monday, October 27, 2008
The Trial of Alice
As promised here are pictures of my card costumes and the trees my mom and Chad made. London and I went to the dress rehearsal this morning and I was in awe of all the colorful costumes. There must be some talented parents at our school because they were all made by either parents or grandparents. For a first performance the kids did GREAT! Austin is smack dab in the middle of the stage- he seemed a little nervous but he did smile when he saw me and London in the audience. The final performance is tomorrow and I am sure all the parents will be entertained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment