All the 6th graders had to enter reflections. The theme was WOW... At first Austin wanted to paint a picture of Naples, Italy when Mt. Vesuvius erupted and he wanted to show the town at the base of the volcanoe with the lava coming down. He soon decided that might be a little complicated so he painted a volcanoe erupting with a lightning storm. I am constantly amazed that these children came from me and Chad!
This is a painting he did this summer. He did it all by himself - my mom only helped with the edges of the waves. She has been teaching different brush strokes. He loves painting but he tends to be a bit of a perfectionist so he'll tell you what is wrong with it. I don't know who he gets that from. Hummm? Anyway isn't it beautiful!




1 comment:
That painting is amazing! He has some real talent. Keep it up. Jordan is a good artist too but he didn't get it from us either. It was good to see your little family. I'll tell BJ to post more pictures.
Post a Comment