Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer Camp Fun!

So to keep the kids busy we signed them up for some fun camps. Braden did the Fremont Football camp and loved every minute! I can't believe my little sensitive Braden can love hitting other kids. Chad says it is little brother syndrome. Austin chose to go to Utah States Robotics camp. They built robots out of legos but they had a program that you use with a computer. He made his able to pick up other legos and also made a scanner thing that could detect what color the legos were. So he could tell the robot to pick up only blue legos. It was pretty cool- now he is saving his money to buy his own robot kit and computer program. I kept telling Chad that Austin is to old to play with legos but now I think maybe he'll make us lots of money one day.

My neighbor was in charge of bible camp at St. Mary's this year and she invited all my kids to join in. Of course Austin didn't want to do it but London and Braden said sure why not. By wed. Braden was doing the cross and telling everyone fear not. By thursday he was telling everyone he was switching to beong catholic. I told him he has to go more than a week to a church before he converted. When you sing and do crafts of course you think you want to join thta church! They both loved it and think God is great so overall I think it was pretty great for them.






No comments: