So Megan made me sad that I won't be having a cute little baby ever again so Chad, against his better judgement, gave into London and me and let us get a new baby of our own. If you know anything about me you know this is a HUGE step for me because a am NOT a dog person. They are kinda stinky, they shed hair, and puppies chew everything up. So why in the world did we get a puppy well it all started a couple months ago when Chad's mom got a new puppy- Zoe. She is a Cavalier St. King Charles too and she is the sweetest little dog. She has a cute personality, good with the kids, a lap dog, doesn't bark. London fell in love and tried to convince grandma to give her up and let us take her home. Well, of course grandma wasn't gonna give her up so we have had to make many trips to see Zoe over the past couple of months which kinda made me want a dog like Zoe- not just any dog. Anyway we decided to tend Zoe for a couple days and see if we were up to the challange and I found out puppies are a lot of work and I decided I wasn't ready for a puppy. Well not 2 weeks later Jane calls us early one morning and says there is a puppy on KSL and they weren't asking too much. I told her no at first and then I started thinking well MAYBE... and this is what happened next....
her name is Rainey. Isn't she cute?




No comments:
Post a Comment