When we moved in this house almost 4 yrs ago I decorated the kids rooms all cute- Austin got a dragon room, Braden got a pirate room, and London got a Tinkerbell room. Now that my baby is turning 6 she doesn't think she wants a Tinkerbell room anymore. So we have been going back and forth whether we should redo her room. The problem is she is so destructive that she has pulled letters off her wall, broken picture frames and tore posters down. Basically, she doesn't take care of her stuff so should we spend the money to redo what was a cute room. Well this week is her birthday so I decided (and dragged Chad along) to go ahead and order her a bedspread and she picked out some paint and we re-vamped her room. Here are the before and after pictures.
Side Note: When Chad's Grandpa died Chad took the kids over to his house to see if they wanted anything and London fell in love with this lazyboy chair. I guess it is antique - so it looks like a throne. At least that's what my little princess thinks. She says it makes her feel like a queen. We all know that is impossible because I am the queen of this house! J/K! So the chair is purple and that is one of her favorite colors but , we had already picked out pink and green for her room. So I know it doesn't really match but we made it work so she could have her throne. The things you do for your kids
Side- Side Note: I still need to put her name letters on the wall so it won't stay empty above her bed.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Her room looks so cute!
Wow both the before and after rooms are so cute. I can't wait to have a place so I can decorate. Right now I just settle for buying bedspreads and lamps for their room. haha I already have Adyson's picked out and she won't be in a bed for another year probably. I am waiting for it to go on sale and then it is mine. Jeremy will die that I am buying a bedspread a year before we need it. haha
I love the way that she poses to show off her new room. She is a darling little model.
Love the color pink!! Her room is so cute.
Post a Comment