Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Fablehaven Launch party
A couple of years ago Austin and I started going to book signings. He now collects signed books, mostly books that are series. Well, Braden is now wanting to get involved so he found out about the Fablehaven book launch party and we decided to head down to SLC. I have to say this was pretty over the top. They had fairy ballerinas, a comedy act, other authors, people dressed up like characters, games, etc. I thought I was at a rock concert! And we weren't the only geeks there, the auditirium was packed and even the balcony was full! Although we didn't get our books signed until 10:30 pm and didn't make it home until an hour later it was pretty fun. The kids were probably sleeping in school the next day! If any of you moms want a book series that both you and your kids can read together Fablehaven is a great series for both kids and adults.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That sounds like SOOOO much Fun!!
Dylan Loves those books. I never knew of signing parties! When you hear of more let me know! YOU ARE SUCH A COOL MOM!!!
Post a Comment