Even though we haven't had very much snow we found time a week ago to go sledding. They had jumps built in the snow that the boys kept taking air on. London carries her own sled now- that's great!
That looks so fun. Cute pictures and I love the one of Chad. Brings back old childhood memories. I just don't know where to take my boys sledding anymore. We use to as kids go to Roy High. Where did you guys go? You can email me at nikkinjohn@msn.com.
I met my husband Chad when I was in highschool. We were in similar circles so we ran into eachother a lot. After he finished highschool we saw eachother at a football game and he started calling me and here we are almost 17 years later! We just celebrated our 15 year anniversary. We have 3 beautiful children- Austin is 13, Braden is 10, and London is 7.
4 comments:
That looks so fun. Cute pictures and I love the one of Chad. Brings back old childhood memories. I just don't know where to take my boys sledding anymore. We use to as kids go to Roy High. Where did you guys go? You can email me at nikkinjohn@msn.com.
GREAT JOB AUSTIN!! YOU GUYS LOOKED LIKE YOU HA FUN SLEDDING.
Looks like fun! I don't do snow so next time I'll send my kids with you!!!! Hahaha
That looks like so much fun, but cold... I love all the picture.
Post a Comment