Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Prom!
On Saturday, me and my friend Chandra went to work a Junior Prom dance at the state capitol (with the photography company we work with.) Boy was it a trip! It was for Grantsville High School and the kids were ballroom dancing! I mean not just the waltz but they would hold their hands out to be taken on the dance floor and everything. It was like we were in a time warp. I certainly don't remember kids dancing like that when I was in highschool. Oh, to be young again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
How fun! Sounds like it was crazy to watch but fun too. I would love to ballroom dance!
Hahaha they were a trip! I had a good time. We will have to do it again soon. Dinner was great and then we got to people watch (one of my favorite past times). Can't wait for the next one!
That is crazy! We never danced like that either but I think it would have been fun! I want Eric and I to take a ballroom dance class. Did you know Kent and Ann are?!
Post a Comment