Monday, January 26, 2009

Angela Leila Varela Hightower

My baby sister died this weekend and I am sitting here trying to put all her pictures to DVD and choose music to go with her pictures. It is the worst feeling to know that you will never see someone again! As sisters you have your arguements and you have your good times but you never think you won't see them again. She was 23 years old and her life was much too short!So I wanted to share some of the pictures.









12 comments:

Cassie said...

I am sorry to hear about your loss. If you need anything let me know anything.

Cassie said...

oops, i meant to say let me know....

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I was so sad to hear the news.
How's everyone holding up? Let us know if there's anything we can do for you guys and be sure to keep us posted on viewing/funeral info. We're sure going to miss our beautiful & sweet cousin.

mtbuttars said...

Angela was a very pretty girl. I'm so sorry that you have had to go through what you have. I can't even imagine. Just know that you and your family will be in our thoughts through this tough time. Love you guys!!

Lisa and Trent said...

Angela and I had some good time togther, I'm so sorry for your loss. She will be missed. . . We love u, if u need anything please let me know.

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

Oh I am so sorry.

Chan said...

Candice, I hope your year gets better! You know I love ya and you know where to find me if you need a break! She was a pretty girl and I'm sure she knew how much you all loved her!

Justin, Amy and our Girls said...

Candice, I am so sorry to hear about your sister. Let me know if you need anything

Jim and Jess said...

Candice, I can't believe my eyes. I'm SO incredibly sorry to read that. :( It must have been sudden. Are you doing okay?

Andi said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I just found out the other day when I was at my mom's house. It makes you really think about what you have now and to not take it for granted. I hope that you are all doing well.

Kathie said...

So Sorry Candace to hear about your sister, We were out of town and were thinking of you and your family.
Also give your Mom my love too.


Kathie Arnold

Nikki said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of need. Know you are loved. She was such a pretty girl and had to leave way too soon. Thinking about you!