Monday, November 10, 2008

Coach Sloans 1000th win!

My neighbor has 14th row season tickets to the Jazz but no one in her family was able to go on Friday so she offered the tickets to me and Chad. Because Braden is having a birthday in a week I gave my ticket up to him. {We have bribed him not to have a party this year.} Chad took Braden to dinner and to the Jazz game and to top it off Sloan had his 1000th win so Braden got some cool free stuff. What more could he ask for? Thanks Peggy!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

How cool! I'm totally jealous. I love the Jazz. Have you checked BJ's blog because Steph posted Candice, are you out there? It's great to see your family grow. I hope you don't mind that I follow your family.

Justin, Amy and our Girls said...

Hi Candice, its good to hear from you. Your family is adorable. Thanks for the message we will have to keep in touch.

{Brittany} said...

That is so neat. What an awesome birthday present! I'm glad to see your family is doing well. I love all your cute Halloween pictures.