So Twilght came out last Thursday! Twelve of us went this weekend- I am too old to make the midnight showing and we did the reserved seats so we didn't have to wait in line. Reserved seats are the way to go! I don't want to ruin the movie for anyone else so all I will say is it was okay. I think I had high expectations because I loved the book, but maybe I will like it more the second time I see it because the hype won't be there.
Braden had his birthday last week so we had some family over for cake this weekend. I apparently was not aware that U of U and BYU were playing this weekend. I think my brother-in-law ran out the door after cake so he could go watch the game. We ended up turning it on and getting pizza. The guys got bored when it ended up being a blow out so they decided to play air hockey and fuze ball instead.
I needed a project, so last week I started using a video program Chad got me for Christmas last year. I put my wedding video to music and used different transitions to fade in and out. It was so fun to do, so I started the kids video footage too. I wanted to put the wedding one on my blog but all the news reports of people stealiing information off of blogs has Chad freaked out so he doesn't want our wedding date on my blog. We got a kick out of how young everyone looked. {Brandy- you would have laughed}. Braden said me and Chad looked so young and respectable! What does that mean? My kids were glad that I got sick of sitting in front of the computer because once I start a project I am one track minded! This weekend I was filming the kids and Austin says why are you filming us, so you can spend another week working on your videos? My kids know me a little too well!
Everyone I know changes their blog backgrounds so I thought I would try something new. The holidays are approaching- are you ready?
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I am totally gearing up to send you an email about the movie. I need to hash it out with someone. I will give you point by point what I thought and then tell me if you agree or not.
I totally want to see your wedding video. I can just imagine. Actually I saw the picture of all of us just awhile back. My hair is all blonde and poofy!
What program are you using? I want to transfer all my vhs to dvd. How are you doing it? You can just tell me in the email I am going to send you soon.
Post a Comment