










We ran into London's little friend Grace.


After the concert we had to drive Austin up to the environmental center to meet back up with the other sixth graders that earned a sleepover there. When we got to the center at 12:30 the kids were just barely going to sleep and Austin walked in and went straight to bed. He said he was the first to fall asleep, but it was only because he had fallen asleep on the way there and couldn't wake up! I was a little surprised because he is my little night owl at home. He is usually the last man standing when he has friends over. once we got there one of the little girls was freaked out and wanted to go home so we ended up driving her home and boy did she dish the dirt on all the little 6th grade love triangles. Austin gives me no information so I was loving it! I am so nosey!





1 comment:
I am so jealous!! We wanted to go so bad, but MiKell graduated this night and so we couldn't do both.. :) Looks like you all had a blast!
Post a Comment