Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter with Family!

We had the Buttars' over for easter dinner and an egg hunt. I couldn't decide which pictures to post so there are a lot. The kids hunted for eggs, the mom's took pictures for their blogs, the BIG kids (dad's) played a little football, almost hitting a few innocent bystanders, and Chad's brother Trent, who is anti-sports jumped on the trampoline. Over-all a very excellent Easter! I couldn't get my kids to stand still too long to get real good pictures. I think they were already hopped up on sugar!(I should mention my neice Madisyn was sporting her new braces and Megan was sporting a baby bump).



















3 comments:

mtbuttars said...

I'm glad someone is motivated to put up easter pics. I am for sure going to have to steal that pipc of Trent on the tramp, that's awesome!

Lisa and Trent said...

Great easter pictue all but me i look gross, but Judd looks cute so that all that matters.

Kelsey said...

Cute cute!