and a HAPPY New Year!! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and stay safe in the winter weather! I am horrible about getting Christmas cards out so I thought I would post some fun pictures from our family parties this past weekend.
I met my husband Chad when I was in highschool. We were in similar circles so we ran into eachother a lot. After he finished highschool we saw eachother at a football game and he started calling me and here we are almost 17 years later! We just celebrated our 15 year anniversary. We have 3 beautiful children- Austin is 13, Braden is 10, and London is 7.
2 comments:
Merry Christmas to you too! I love your pics. Adorable kids that are growing up to fast and making us all feel old. LOL :)
Cute pics. The kids all look darling in their Santa hats.
Post a Comment