Wednesday, September 3, 2008
My Baby is all grown up!
My baby started kindergarten yesterday and I have to say it left me feeling sick to my stomach- my baby is getting too big! She kept telling me all morning that I was going to make her late. She didn't want me to take a shower because she thought we would be late. Then she pushed me away and told me to leave once we got there. Right before I left she did ask me not to forget to pick her up and she said I couldn't talk too much to anyone when I came to get her because it would be too embarrassing! Since when does a five year old get embarrassed by their mother. Aren't they suppose to love us until pre-teen age? Along with kindergarten she starts AYSO soccer with Chad as her coach this week. He tried to have a practice tonight and of course she wouldn't listen to him at all and didn't want to share her soccer ball with the other girls. I have no idea how to make her share- we force her but it doesn't seem to help. Any ideas how to break my daughter of her selfish ways would be great!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I have got to meet this girl. I think she would crack me up. I am so glad we got together the other day. It felt like we haven't missed a beat.
I miss you! What are you going to do with all your free time? You need to start bugging Brent and come work with me for a few hours! Tell London to stay away from the stinky boys or her brothers will have to defend her honor!
lol how funny...i dread the day that kairi is embarassed of me! im sure it will come really soon since i am a crazy girl..i usually embarass cody! :) hope she had fun at school!
Post a Comment