Saturday, August 16, 2008

More Twilight News

I just saw on the internet that they will release the twilight movie November 21 instead of in December. Anyone know if this is true? If so- Yippee! More of our Twilight fix!

3 comments:

Andi said...

I read the same thing on another post...and they have already bought tickets for that night, I think. For November 21st.

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

I think you are right. They are taking Harry Potter's spot. Harry Potter is moving their release date for the next summer! Can't wait to see it. By the way. I am here. I am just waiting to get a vehicle so I can meet up with people. Be thinking of a day may we can go to the park or something.

{Brittany} said...

I just barely found your blog on Andi's blog. It's fun to see what your BUSY family has been up to. I also love Twilight and can't wait for the movie. I hope it comes out earlier. I'm embarrassed to admit that I haven't even started Breaking Dawn yet. I'm so busy right now that I just can't start it because I know I won't be able to stop!!